Our service at a glance
- Premises maintenance including minor repairs, non-routine and DIY work.
- Heating and lighting – systems operation and maintenance.
- Swimming pool maintenance.
- Site security (four alarm call-outs per financial year included in SLA, additional call-outs recharged).
- Named key-holder.
- Litter picking.
- Lettings (a required undertaking for caretakers which incurs an extra cost, charged through payroll).
- Guaranteed relief caretaking service when the contracted caretaker is off sick (guaranteed for up to six weeks, after which time support is subject to the availability of relief caretakers).
- Sanding and resealing wooden floors.
Caretaking services provided at additional cost:
- Health and safety training for schools employing their own caretakers.
- Relief caretaking service for noncontracted schools (subject to availability).
- Litter picking and leaf clearance (subject to availability).
A building looking clean is just the basics of a good service. At Walsall we ensure it not only looks good but is also a healthier and safer environment for your staff and visitors.
We clean buildings each year, from Civic premises, offices to kitchens, supported housing and schools, keeping costs low and standards high.
- All internal and external cleaning
- Specialist environments
- Hygiene services
- Office cleaning
- Deep and periodic cleaning
- Specialist cleaning and Infection control
Why choose us?
We offer care, attention to detail and extensive experience working with schools to achieve high cleaning and caretaking standards – protecting your staff, pupils and visitors by providing hygienic, safe and pleasing environments.
All our staff members are fully trained up to NVQ level 2 and hold relevant certificates for health and safety, and working with machinery and chemicals.
All our machinery and equipment complies with industry standards and any chemicals we use comply with COSHH regulations (control of substances hazardous to health). All work is fully insured.
In line with our environmental policy, we strive to minimise our impact on the environment, trialling chemical free microfibre cleaning methods for instance. We are associate members of the Association of Building Cleaning Direct Service Providers (ABCD).
Don’t take our word for it
“The service is well managed and in accordance with our contract. The staff are always courteous and hard working and on site supervision is excellent” Q.M.Grammar
“The level of service is well supervised with contract management and on site based supervisors. The college expects a high level of service which the council delivers with efficiency and often going the extra mile to ensure these standards are met” Walsall College
“Our school would highly recommend a deep clean by Walsall Caretaking & Cleaning. They were efficient and thorough.” Karen Tomkins, Head Teacher of Manor Primary.
Tailor-made packages are available to suit your requirements and budget.
We will complete a site survey and advise you on the standards, types and frequency of cleaning required as well as the level of caretaking needed to support your school effectively.
You will then receive:
- A price for a year’s contract to deliver the cleaning services agreed with you – with all cleaning materials and equipment included in the price.
- A price for a year’s contract for part-time or full-time caretaking as required.
For ad hoc cleaning services, please contact us at any time and we will be happy to advise you on the appropriate cleaning response and provide you with a quote.
Find out more
For an informal discussion about this service please contact:
Integrated Facilities Management
Walsall WS1 1TP
Telephone: 01922 653940